Racepak.com

Data Acquisition, Performance Instrumentation & Power Distribution
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:10 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:18 am 

Hello Racepak,

Would it be possible to get an update to DataLinkII's video Runlog page so that when a video is imported, it doesn't copy the video into the same directory as the runfile? I like to keep my videos in a different location and they are large enough that I'd prefer not to have multiple copies of them on different hard drives. Maybe an input text box could be made on the page and the user copy copy-paste the path to their video file(s) in it.

Thanks,

dasing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:44 am 

Never mind. I figured out how to do it. Had to use the SRCLOOKUP command.

:)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 pm 

Code please :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:11 pm 

Sure. I changed things a little bit. You can enter a path to the video file and also enter a time offset between the video and data. Then hit the "View Video" button. If you save the file after entering in the above info, it will be saved. I added the time offset parameter because I was having trouble getting the standard runlog page to save the offset.

I'd also like to make it so the video doesn't open in another window. I see how to do that for AVI files, but not for other file types.

Quote:
<TITLE CATEGORY = "Video">Video Analysis</TITLE>

<BR>
<BR>
<CHART ASPECTRATIO
XNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Run_PosX" YNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Run_PosY" WIDTH=1 COLS=80 ROWS=28
TIMEMIN="$LapStartTime" TIMEMAX="$LapEndTime"
XMIN="$IOName2Min(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX)" XMAX="$IOName2Max(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX)"
YMIN="$IOName2Min(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY)" YMAX="$IOName2Max(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY)"
FOREGROUND="WHITE()" BACKGROUND="GREY()"
RESETBY=($LapStartTime) UPDATEDBY=($LapStartTime,$CarretTime)>

<CHART ATTACH2PREV ASPECTRATIO
XNAME= "@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX" YNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY" WIDTH=5 COLS=80 ROWS=32
TIMEMIN="$ChannelTimeMin(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel:Plot_RefX)" TIMEMAX="$ChannelTimeMax(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel:Plot_RefX)"
XMIN="$IOName2Min(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX)" XMAX="$IOName2Max(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX)"
YMIN="$IOName2Min(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY)" YMAX="$IOName2Max(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY)"
FOREGROUND="WHITE()" BACKGROUND="GREY()"

<CHART ATTACH2PREV ASPECTRATIO ZSTYLE=OnOff
XNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX" YNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY" ZNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_SegT" WIDTH=5 COLS=80 ROWS=32
TIMEMIN="$ChannelTimeMin(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel:Plot_RefX)" TIMEMAX="$ChannelTimeMax(@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel:Plot_RefX)"
FOREGROUND="BLUE()" BACKGROUND="GREY()"

<CHART ATTACH2PREV ASPECTRATIO ZSTYLE=Mark SYMBOL=ParBar SYMSIZE=8
XNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX" YNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY" ZNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_SegS" WIDTH=1 COLS=80 ROWS=32
FOREGROUND="RED()" BACKGROUND="GREY()"

<CHART ATTACH2PREV ASPECTRATIO ZSTYLE=Mark SYMBOL=ParBar SYMSIZE=10
XNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX" YNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY" ZNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_SF" WIDTH=1 COLS=80 ROWS=32
FOREGROUND="RED()" BACKGROUND="GREY()"

<CHART ATTACH2PREV ASPECTRATIO SYMBOL=None
XNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefX" YNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_RefY" ZNAME="@_MAP_CircleTrack_Channel :Plot_SegM" WIDTH=5 COLS=80 ROWS=32
FOREGROUND="BLUE()" BACKGROUND="GREY()"

<ORIGIN>

<BR>
<BR>
<A CUSTOM=SetVideoParms[<DXPLAYER SRCLOOKUP SRC=FileName LOOKUP TIME="$IOName2Value(Time)" UPDATEDBY=($CarretTime)>]></A>
<TAB DLGUNITS=400><A CUSTOM=SetVideoParms[<DXPLAYER SRCLOOKUP SRC=FileName LOOKUP TIME="$IOName2Value(Time)+VideoOffset" UPDATEDBY=($CarretTime)>]><INPUT TYPE=button SIZE=40 VALUE="View Video"></A>

<BR>
<BR>
<TAB DLGUNITS=400>VIDEO FILE NAME<TAB DLGUNITS=500><INPUT TYPE = text SIZE=64 NAME=FileName><BR><BR>
<TAB DLGUNITS=400>VIDEO OFFSET TIME<TAB DLGUNITS=500><INPUT TYPE = text SIZE=10 NAME=VideoOffset><BR><BR>

<TAB DLGUNITS=400>TO REVIEW A VIDEO, ENTER THE PATH AND FILE NAME IN THE ENTRY BOX ABOVE.<BR>
<TAB DLGUNITS=400>ONCE THE TIME DELTA HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO SYNC THE VIDEO WITH THE DATA,<BR>
<TAB DLGUNITS=400>ENTER IT IN THE VIDEO OFFSET BOX ABOVE. BE SURE TO SAVE THE RUN FILE SO THE<BR>
<TAB DLGUNITS=400>VIDEO PATH AND OFFSET VALUE ARE SAVED.<BR>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:54 am 

Again appreciated!